CR 29 between CR 6 & 8, Large Parcel
- ANNEXED to Ft. Lupton. Flexible Annexation Agreement (see attachment).
- MINERALS - EXCLUDED..
- WATER SHARES - NEGOTIABLE, depending on Buyer need. Market price.. Burlington 8.5 shares; Wellington, 12.5 shares.
- FRONTAGE - On County Road 29, 812.75'.
- TAXED - Agriculture until developed.
- OPPORTUNE LOCATION - Near Vestas Windmill Blade Sytems, Halliburton, Prestress/Wells Concrete on 60 acres (pending purchase), McAda Drilling Fluids, Brannan Sand & Gravel, I-1 35 acres (pending purchase, backup contract requested), and Other!
- TRANSPORT SYSTEMS - Highway 85, 2 miles West; I-25, 12 miles West; Highway 52, 5-6 miles North; I-76, 7 miles East.
- DIRECTIONS - No signs at request (confidential Seller). GPS would be 2567 CR 29. Frontaqge/entrance is to the South of home & the framed pole barn. The additional 5-acre parcel (see Featured Listings) is at the SE corner of this parcel (see white fence of neighbor for southern border of small parcel. \
- DON'T BE AFRAID, YOU CAN CALL ME. Within minutes, I'll be happy to meet you to point out boundaries.
- CURRENTLY FARMED. Year-to-Year written lease. Crop remains with "Seller" (farmer leasing). Possibly negotiable, depending on season. If Buyer would like to continue arrangement until ready for development, just ask.